The High Temperature Subject Division defines its sphere of activity by the criterion of higher temperatures (≥ 500°C) at different technical processes.
The main focus of the work is to develop innovative high temperature processes and to improve existing ones by:
- The exchange of ideas and experience among experts from academia, industry, associations and authorities
- Promotion of R&D, knowledge transfer to industry
- Identification of new areas of demand
- Support of young engineers and scientists
- Participation in regulations
- Promotion of interdisciplinary cooperation