Please submit proposed contributions in form of a two page abstract (max. 1 MB).
The congress language is English.
Poster Submission until 17 April 2017
- Please use the template to correctly format your contribution.
- Enter the author list (author and co-author) and contact details in the same order as in your abstract.
- Please note: DECHEMA will not make any changes or corrective action regarding the author information.
The selection of the contributions will be based on the review of the abstracts by the Committee.
(1) Application of self-healing materials
- Implementation and industrial experiences of self-healing materials
- Medical application of self-healing materials
- Self-healing coatings and paints
- Self-healing composite materials / engineering materials
- Self-healing materials & industrial application
- Self-healing membranes
(2) Hard matter self-healing materials
- Self-healing bituminous materials
- Self-healing cementitious materials
- Self-healing ceramics
- Self-healing metals
(3) Soft matter self-healing materials
- Self-healing polymeric materials
- Self-healing supramolecular polymers
- Self-healing based on capsules and vascularsystems
- Self-healing based on reversible covalent bonds
- Modeling & numerical analysis:
- Self-healing beyond mechanical damage
(4) Characterisation and modelling
- Characterisation of self-healing materials
- Modeling & numerical analysis
Please contact us if you need further information. It would be a pleasure for us to help you.