2012 Dr.-Ing. Nicolas Alt Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
2014 Dr. Roberto Rinaldi MPI für Kohlenforschung, Mülheim an der Ruhr
2016 Dr. Ulrich Hintermair University of Bath/UK
Willi Keim Prize 2018 – Call for Nominations
- The ProcessNet Advanced Fluids Subject Division awards a prize for the promotion of young scientists in the field of advanced fluids and their innovative application.
- The Prize is awarded in honour of Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Dr. h.c. Wilhelm Keim who has profoundly influenced the field of advanced fluids in Germany. The Prize is known as the "Willi Keim Prize of the ProcessNet Advanced Fluids Subject Division".
- The Prize consists of
- the sum of € 2,000 and
- a certificate in which the Advisory Board of the ProcessNet Advanced Fluids Subject Division acknowledges the outstanding scientific achievement.
- As a rule, the Prize is awarded biennially. The Advisory Board of the ProcessNet Advanced Fluids Subject Division sets the date of the Call for Nominations
- The Prize is awarded for fundamental and innovative research by young scientists who, in general, should not be older than 35 years of age and whose work in the field of advanced fluids demonstrates independence and originality.
- On behalf of the Advisory board all members of the Advanced Fluids Subject Division and other relevant researchers working in the field are notified in writing of the Call for Nominations. Nominations are open to everyone without restrictions. Candidates are not permitted to nominate themselves. All nominations submitted must be accompanied by a supporting statement and curriculum vitae for the nominee.
- The Advisory Board of the ProcessNet Advanced Fluids Subject Division is responsible for the selection of the prize winner.
- The Prize is presented at an appropriate event at which the prize winner gives a lecture on his/her field of work. In collaboration with the prize winner, an article on the award-winning research will then be published in a relevant journal.